Secure your OT environment before it leads to devastating business disruptions and liabilities.
Along with OT efficiency gains comes a sharp rise in cyber risk. These previously “air-gapped” systems that were once fully isolated from the Internet are now connected to it, exposing its broad attack surface to new cyber risks. OT is complex and requires extensive domain knowledge and looking at multiple sector-specific standards.
OT is the new battleground: critical targets, high value impact, low maturity. A fertile breeding ground for attackers and a challenging area for entities.
average cost of OT breaches in UAE and KSA*
average cost of OT breaches in the oil and gas industry*
average cost of OT breaches in the power industry*
OT security risks in a converged world
Human and environmental safety
Regulatory and compliance liabilities
Impact on products and services
Loss of customer confidence and brand reputation
- A unified assessment framework using relevant standards.
- Evaluate current state and identify gaps
- Define a target state that organisation would like to drive.
- Transformation program with centralised governance & high leadership visibility for gaps identified in the assessment
- Reduce OT cyber risks by addressing the human factor.
- Mitigate cyber risks through essential security
- Continuous on-going monitoring and management.
- Drive on-going processes like patch management, access reviews, maturity assessments, awareness monitoring etc.
Assess, Transform and Monitor your OT/ICS Environment
Today's OT and ICS systems have a growing dependence on IT networks, IIoT/IoT digital technologies, and shared OT/IT resources to carry out daily operations and to drive necessary business efficiencies. Unfortunately, IT/OT convergence has introduced a broader attack surface and new cyber and operational risks. Digital14's services offers critical infrastructure clients the peace of mind that their mission-critical OT and ICS systems are safe with comprehensive breach preparation and incident response services, active security monitoring, and threat intelligence services.
- Deep-dive assessments of OT environments
- Assess your OT security controls
- OT strategy and roadmap
and Threat Intelligence
- OT SOC and 24/7 monitoring
- Managed industrial security operation center
- OT threat intelligence
- OT incident response
- OT red team services
- OT vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Approved product program
*Source: Frost & Sullivan; IBM Security report August 2020