Digital14 Ruwad Emiratisation Programme
Are you a UAE national who has just completed a degree in the fields of computer science, software development, cybersecurity, engineering or mathematics? Looking to kick-start your career and work on cutting-edge projects in the fields of cybersecurity and digital technology?
Join Digital14's comprehensive 12-month full-time rotation programme to learn from the brightest minds and leading experts in cybersecurity and digital transformation. After completing the Ruwad Programme, you will be placed in a role that best fits your skillset; a role where your passion will fuel tomorrows innovations.
- A 12-month rotation programme, enabling you to bridge the gap between theory and industrial experience.
- Work closely with industry thought leaders and pioneers from around the globe.
- Open, transparent learning, dialogue, and feedback throughout the programme.
- Exposure to a variety of fields, enabling you to discover where your passion lies.
Do you have what it takes?
- Emirati graduates from the fields of STEAM.
- GPA of 3.5 and above.
- Candidates with skills, ambition and determination.
How has COVID-19 affected university admissions?
Normalcy here in Abu Dhabi, UAE, United States or anywhere globally for that matter has been affected by the spread of coronavirus and its associated disease, COVID-19. Read more.
The Games Hackers and Security Professionals Play
Practice makes perfect they say and in the ever-changing field of computer security, Capture the Flag contests, or CTFs are an excellent way for both new and seasoned security pros to keep.. Read more.
Develop a cybersecurity skills development programme
This COVID-19 pandemic has shifted just about everything. Cybersecurity is no exception. As major business model disruptors emerge, whether from technology advancements, compet..Read more.